Here are a few tips to perfect your rope climb:
1. Use your feet and legs as much as possible! …
2. Take the extra time to get a good “lock” with your feet and legs. …
3. Get as much distance with each pull as possible. …
4. Don’t just slide down the rope after you get to the top. …
5. Lastly, wear pants or tall socks!
400 m run
20 box jumps (24/20″)
15 knees to elbows
3 rope climbs
take about 3 minutes out of your day to watch this awesome video of some rope climbing instruction from Jason Khalipa and then implement it during your WOD today!